Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by siyu zhan <mv...@hotmail.com> on 2012/07/22 11:19:53 UTC

what is the stablized version of ofbiz?

hello every one~

sorry to bother you.

I'm a beginner to ofbiz. And I'm using ofbiz 12.04 to do a ERP project. But I find this version is not very stablized. I always meets some strange problems such as it didn't load css randomly and a lot of bugs.

Does anyone know if there exists any more stablized version of ofbiz?

thanks a lot.

mvp zsy

Re: what is the stablized version of ofbiz?

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Try running ant clean-all and ant load-demo. It sounds like something
went wrong in the installation. Also, make sure the server you are using
has enough memory available to run OFBiz.

-Adrian

Posted by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de>.
no problems eather, even with trunk versions...

maybe self created problems which you do not realize directly, please
describe your probs more specific

RE: what is the stablized version of ofbiz?

Posted by siyu zhan <mv...@hotmail.com>.
thank you reply my email.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.