Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Tai Truong <Ta...@AlienSource.org> on 2010/02/23 15:20:16 UTC

How to start felix with "install" argument ? Re: Eclipse plugin for Felix?

In my shell I can use this command:
install assembly:<my project>/target/classes

Is it possible to pass the install argument when starting felix?
Something like this:
java -jar bin/felix.jar install assembly:<my project>/target/classes
java -jar bin/felix.jar install assemblyref:./my-project/assembly.json

Thanks Tai