Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Volkan Istek <vo...@sqills.com> on 2012/10/16 17:54:17 UTC

Broken link for avalon

Hi Guys,

I am trying use FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) with maven. It uses avalon-framework-api-4.3.1.jar and it can't download it. Because of following links are not working.  Directories are there and other filres in the directories are there too.

http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/avalon/framework/avalon-framework-api/4.3.1/avalon-framework-api-4.3.1.jar
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/avalon/framework/avalon-framework-api/4.3.1/avalon-framework-api-4.3.1.jar

Do you have any idea for it or fo you know who I should  connect in order to fix it?

Thanks,
Volkan Istek

Best Regard

Volkan Istek * Senior Software Developer* +90 216 576 80 66

[cid:image001.gif@01CDABCF.A48E46A0]<http://www.sqills.com/>

Enschede

+31 (0)88 7745570

Hengelosestraat 52, 7514 AJ

NL

Haarlem

+31 (0)88 7745570

Leidsevaart 594, 2014 HT

NL

Istanbul

+90 216 576 80 66

  Kayışdağı Cad. Sevinç Sok. No:5 Kat:5 34758 Küçükbakkalköy, Ataşehir / İstanbul

TR

Tunis

+216 97 861 927

64, Rue d'Iran, 2nd Floor, La Fayette, 1002

TN

Re: Maven Central broken? (was: Broken link for avalon)

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>.
Thanks for the description. This is probably our EdgeCast setup and we've seen a couple glitches with artifacts that are not requested that often not being propagated out the edges. I've raised an issue and we're looking into it.

On Oct 18, 2012, at 1:58 AM, Martin Hoeller <ma...@xss.co.at> wrote:

> On 17 Okt 2012, Lyons, Roy wrote:
>
>> Yet another reason to use a caching repository manager...  You never know
>> when a repository out of your control can be on the fritz...
>
> We are using nexus, but the artifacts in question are just not yet in the
> cache.
>
> - martin

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

Re: Maven Central broken? (was: Broken link for avalon)

Posted by Martin Hoeller <ma...@xss.co.at>.

Posted by "Lyons, Roy" <Ro...@cmegroup.com>.
Yet another reason to use a caching repository manager...  You never know
when a repository out of your control can be on the fritz...

Thanks,

Roy Lyons
Senior Configuration Engineer

Posted by Martin Hoeller <ma...@xss.co.at>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Works for me too (Chicago/USA) first time, no retries needed.

Wayne

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.

Posted by Martin Höller <ma...@xss.co.at>.
Hi!

Re: Broken link for avalon

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Volkan Istek <vo...@sqills.com>wrote:

> Hi Guys,****
>
> ** **
>
> I am trying use FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) with maven. It uses
> avalon-framework-api-4.3.1.jar and it can’t download it. Because of
> following links are not working.  Directories are there and other filres in
> the directories are there too.

Please contact the FOP project.

Re: Broken link for avalon

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.