Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Sana <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/20 21:40:21 UTC

where does the bundle gets uploaded

Hi,

I am curious to know where does the bundle gets uploaded when we run the
command osgi:install bundle.

Thanks!

Re: where does the bundle gets uploaded

Posted by Sana <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Freeman,

I have another question. I have posted it ealier, but I am not sure anyone
has seen it. Posting it again here.

I have my feature repository as below.
<features>
    <feature name="abc" >
        <feature version="1.0.0">xyz</feature>
        <bundle dependency="true">mybundle2</bundle>
    </feature>
    <feature name"xyz"version="1.0.0">
      <bundle dependency="true">mybundle1</bundle>
    </feature>
</features>

When I run features:install abc, it fails because the feature "xyz" is not
installed or I would rather say mybundle1 is not installed. But if I run
features:install xyz first and then features:install abc, it works perfectly
fine. My bundle depends on many other features so I am not able to get this
working.

Could you shed some light here?

Posted by Sana <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Freeman! That answer my question.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,