Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Gerdisch, Mitchell R (Mitchell)" <mi...@alcatel-lucent.com> on 2012/04/30 21:04:15 UTC

Manual Live Migration for KVM-hosted VMs

We have a Cloudstack 2.2.14 system deployed with KVM hosts.
According to the release notes, live migration is supported for VMs in this environment.
Yet, when I select an instance and click on the Actions menu, I do not see the "Migrate Instance" option.

Is there some setting or configuration item I need to tinker with to access this menu option?

Thanks,

Mitch Gerdisch

RE: Manual Live Migration for KVM-hosted VMs