Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net> on 2005/05/14 22:35:47 UTC

WebMail Strikes Back: [VOTE] JS2-69 - Portal Navigations Component Design

Wow! Sorry about that... the web page went into a send loop on me!

Randy

Re: WebMail Strikes Back: [VOTE] JS2-69 - Portal Navigations Component Design

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@apache.org>.
Randy Watler wrote:
> Wow! Sorry about that... the web page went into a send loop on me!

We noticed, thanks ;)

More seriously, as far as I could read the proposal, it seems ok to me
at least for the general terms.

If you really have a strong itch to start coding ASAP I guess you should
go ahead. We can always talk about the specifics later and possibly
refactor the code later on :)

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/