Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2008/08/28 23:27:57 UTC

solr-specific-forrest-variables.ent

Hoss,

I'm doing http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Website_Update_HOWTO and I'm not
getting the updates, even though I see them in build/solr-specific-
forrest-variables.ent after running the ant target for it.

How does Forrest pick them up from siteconf.xml?  The reference in
there seems to be to a local file and not the one in build/.

  less build/solr-specific-forrest-variables.ent

       <!ENTITY solr.specversion "1.3.0.2008.08.28.17.11.58">

But after running Forrest in the site dir, tutorial.html looks like:
-      This document is for Apache Solr version
1.2.2008.08.24.23.51.18.  If you are using a different version of
Solr, please consult the documentation that was distributed with the
version you are using.
+      This document is for Apache Solr version
1.2.2008.08.28.14.55.52.  If you are using a different version of
Solr, please consult the documentation that was distributed with the
version you are using.

So, it's getting today's date, but not the right version.

It also isn't generating tutorial.pdf which seems weird.

Thanks,
Grant

Re: solr-specific-forrest-variables.ent

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Clearing it out did the trick.  Thanks!

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: How does Forrest pick them up from siteconf.xml?  The reference in there seems
: to be to a local file and not the one in build/.

catalog.xcat refers to the file using a relative path that goes all the
way up and into the build dir...

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/solr/trunk/src/site/src/documentation/resources/schema/catalog.xcat

:  less build/solr-specific-forrest-variables.ent
:
:       <!ENTITY solr.specversion "1.3.0.2008.08.28.17.11.58">
:
:
: But after running Forrest in the site dir, tutorial.html looks like:
: +      This document is for Apache Solr version 1.2.2008.08.28.14.55.52.  If