Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Dougie Watt <do...@zen.co.uk> on 2005/12/12 01:52:34 UTC

console user realm error

Hi Folks,

I have the latest version of geronimo.

I've set this server up for a friend that wants to develop on it.

I get the following error msg in the web security console user realm:

ERROR:
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=org/apache/geronimo/Console,J2EEModule=null,
J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=GBean,name=PropertiesLoginManager not found

Stops me from adding new users to the console.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Dougie

Re: console user realm error

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
Adding users to the console realm has been fixed in the latest code in
SVN.  We are expecting another release to be out shortly if you don't
want to build from source.

Thanks,
    Aaron