Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Steven Ross <sr...@cloudera.com> on 2015/09/24 05:25:19 UTC

Next Apache Sentry Meetup is on Monday, Sept 28 at 7pm in New York

Hi all,

Would be great to see as many of you as possible at the next Sentry
meetup.  It includes:
- Roadmap plans
- Enforcing Sentry fine-grained permissions on MR and Spark
- Column-level permissions overview

See http://www.meetup.com/Sentry-User-Meetup/events/225292617/   (please
register at this page)

--
Steve Ross
Senior Product Manager

Re: Next Apache Sentry Meetup is on Monday, Sept 28 at 7pm in New York

Posted by Steven Ross <sr...@cloudera.com>.
We are starting the meetup now.  WebEx is open.

-Steve

Posted by "Ma, Junjie" <ju...@intel.com>.

JOIN BY PHONE 1-650-479-3208<tel:1-650-479-3208> Call-in toll number (US/Canada) Access code: 624 381 185 Global call-in numbers:https://cloudera.webex.com/cloudera/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=427166442&tollFree=0

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015, Ma, Junjie <ju...@intel.com>> wrote:
Hi Steven,
I can't join the meeting on site, is the webex available for this meetup?

Best regards,

Colin Ma(Ma Jun Jie)

Would be great to see as many of you as possible at the next Sentry meetup.  It includes:
- Roadmap plans
- Enforcing Sentry fine-grained permissions on MR and Spark
- Column-level permissions overview

See http://www.meetup.com/Sentry-User-Meetup/events/225292617/   (please
register at this page)

--