Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/12/01 02:41:54 UTC

Re: Proposal: reorganize config file

Hi Jan,
Apache APISIX supports nginx configuration snippet[1], is this can reslove
your problem?

[1] https://github.com/apache/apisix/pull/2803

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX PMC Chair
Twitter: _WenMing

Jan Li <ja...@airwallex.com> 于2020年11月30日周一 下午7:41写道:

Posted by 王三 <tz...@gmail.com>.
just like the include directive in nginx.conf

Jan Li <ja...@airwallex.com> 于2020年12月1日周二 上午11:36写道:

Posted by Jan Li <ja...@airwallex.com>.
Hi Ming,

      From my understanding the answer is no.