Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/01 14:27:00 UTC

Re: Automatically redirect on logout

Hello Amit,

Please check-out the latest jspwiki commit 2.10.5-git-05 :

The haddock editor has now a page restore functionality to recover unsaved
page edits.
When your session or login timer expires, or your accidentally close a
browser tab without saving, etc...  your last changes are now preserved in
the localstorage area of your browser.
At the start of a new edit session,  you will be presented with a modal
dialog to restore the cached page.

Br,
   dirk

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.