Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com> on 2015/06/26 12:05:10 UTC

Custom IO policies for plugins.

Igniters,

Currently we have enum GridIoPolicy which defines thread pool that must
process a message on remote node.
There is a chance that extension developers will require to process
messages in their specific pools. For now it is not possible.

How about changing GridIoPolicy to a set of byte constants so that plugins
can register their own policies? This will not break backward compatibiliy
as we alraedy write policy as byte, and will only require some
starightforward refactoring.

Vladimir.

Re: Custom IO policies for plugins.

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.