Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by lbu <lb...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/03 11:04:50 UTC

karaf 3.0 : hibernate 4 feature

Hi,
here you can find a feature for Hibernate 4:

<feature name="hibernate4" version="4.2.7.Final" description="Hibernate4 JPA
persistence engine support">
    <details>Enable Hibernate4 as persistence engine.</details>
    <feature>transaction</feature>
    <feature>jpa</feature>
    <feature>http</feature>
    <bundle
dependency="true">mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.antlr/2.7.7_5</bundle>
    <bundle
dependency="true">mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.ant/1.8.2_2</bundle>
    <bundle
dependency="true">mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.dom4j/1.6.1_5</bundle>
    <bundle
dependency="true">mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.serp/1.14.1_1</bundle>
    <bundle dependency="true">mvn:com.fasterxml/classmate/0.9.0</bundle>
    <bundle dependency="true">mvn:org.javassist/javassist/3.18.1-GA</bundle>
    <bundle
dependency="true">mvn:org.jboss.spec.javax.security.jacc/jboss-jacc-api_1.4_spec/1.0.2.Final</bundle>
    <bundle dependency="true">wrap:mvn:org.jboss/jandex/1.1.0.Final</bundle>
    <bundle
dependency="true">mvn:org.jboss.logging/jboss-logging/3.1.4.GA</bundle>
    <bundle
dependency="true">mvn:org.hibernate.common/hibernate-commons-annotations/4.0.4.Final</bundle>
    <bundle>mvn:org.hibernate/hibernate-core/4.2.7.Final</bundle>
    <bundle>mvn:org.hibernate/hibernate-entitymanager/4.2.7.Final</bundle>
    <bundle>mvn:org.hibernate/hibernate-envers/4.2.7.Final</bundle>
    <bundle>mvn:org.hibernate/hibernate-osgi/4.2.7.Final</bundle>
</feature>

Do you think it can be added to karaf's enterprise features?

Re: karaf 3.0 : hibernate 4 feature

Posted by lb <lb...@gmail.com>.
A note: I've include the whole http feature as dependence whereas
Hibernate4 works also with geronimo-servlet_3.0_spec, I do not know which
is the best option.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks JB!
-------------

Re: AspectJ WeavingHook (was :Third-Party Licensing Policy)

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
I'm with you on the idea of a Blueprint AOP (I would love to abandon spring for
blueprint in a future day).

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.

--

e-mail: krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> |
Twitter: @KSobkowiak

Re: AspectJ WeavingHook

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Any idea?

Best regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini | Committer
@ ASF
Calendar: http://goo.gl/yvsebC

AspectJ WeavingHook (was: Third-Party Licensing Policy)

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Third-Party Licensing Policy

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Third-Party Licensing Policy

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christoph Emmersberger <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean-Baptiste

interesting point, that I’ve been also looking at in the past.

Issues I encountered in the past are:

(1) Where to place the *-extra project on github. ASF related projects are mirrored under the Apache user [1]. To keep it consistent, we might need an apache-extra user on github.
(2) How does the mirroring actually work? As far as I read, you need to open a request on github so that they will run the mirroring commands since those are not exposed to the public, but maybe I am wrong.

Best,

- Christoph

[1] https://github.com/apache

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Henryk,

Posted by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com>.

http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com

Re: Third-Party Licensing Policy

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Ah ok. You are right, I gonna propose and create it.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Third-Party Licensing Policy

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Third-Party Licensing Policy

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Krzysztof,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Third-Party Licensing Policy

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Third-Party Licensing Policy (was: karaf 3.0 : hibernate 4 feature)

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I fully agree John here.
The feature descriptor just points to maven coordinates. Therefore I think
we are license safe.

Regards, achim

sent from mobile device

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.