Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by vinay kumar kaku <vk...@hotmail.com> on 2008/12/30 01:38:57 UTC

can i reuse the index built with 1.3 with current solr from trunk

Hi,  I have an index thats built using 1.3 (before official release). can i re-use same data with current solr i get from trunk? what are the things that i need to keep in mind.vinay
http://windowslive.com/oneline/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_anywhere_122008

Re: can i reuse the index built with 1.3 with current solr from trunk

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Vinay,

Please email only one list - solr-user.
The answer is positive, but it's always best to back up your index just in case.

Otis --