Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Pengcheng Xiong <px...@apache.org> on 2017/07/11 06:58:37 UTC

[VOTE] storage-release-2.4.0rc1

Hi all,

   Here is a new release candidate for hive-storage-2.4.0 which Hive 2.3
will depend on. Please take a look and vote. Thanks.

Here is my +1 after testing it with Hive 2.3 branch.

Artifacts:
tag: https://github.com/apache/hive/releases/tag/storage-release-2.4.0rc1
tar ball: http://home.apache.org/~pxiong/hive-storage-2.4.0/

Thanks!

Best
Pengcheng

Re: [VOTE] storage-release-2.4.0rc1

Posted by Pengcheng Xiong <px...@apache.org>.
With three +1's the vote passes after 72 hours. Thanks Alan and Ashutosh!

Pengcheng

Posted by Pengcheng Xiong <px...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pengcheng Xiong <px...@apache.org>.