Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Dave Lester <dl...@apache.org> on 2016/11/21 09:40:03 UTC

Status of dtest donation?

I may have missed further email discussion or updates, but since the October 3rd email accepting dtest to the project has there been any movement?

Nate, is this something you're driving?

Best,
Dave

Re: Status of dtest donation?

Posted by Sankalp Kohli <ko...@gmail.com>.
Is CCM which is used by Dtest part of this process?

Re: Status of dtest donation?

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <je...@crowdstrike.com>.
Incubator handles the ICLA / IP transfer for the subrepo.

Re: Status of dtest donation?

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.

--
Jonathan Ellis
co-founder, http://www.datastax.com

Re: Status of dtest donation?

Posted by Nate McCall <zz...@gmail.com>.

Re: Status of dtest donation?

Posted by "J. D. Jordan" <je...@gmail.com>.
No. ccm is pulled in by dtest as a library just like other libraries used.

Re: Status of dtest donation?

Posted by Jake Luciani <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
http://twitter.com/tjake