Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vi...@bertelsmann.com.cn on 2007/06/22 10:32:01 UTC

Problem in purchase order

Hi Everyone,

It seems the purchase order return process is wrong in ofbiz. The scenario is like following:
1.	Create a purchase order for BigSupplier for buying GZ-7000 500 pieces.
2.	Approve the purchase order.
3.	Receive the selected shipment.
4.	If the shipment is under or over shipped the order screen information in ofbiz is still wrong. See attachment for details.
5.	Now I received all the items properly.
6.	Now when I create a return it should be from my company to supplied but in ofbiz its from Supplier to my company which I is entirely wrong. Please see the attached screen.

Regards,
Vikrant
 <<wrongpurchaseorderinformation.JPG>>  <<wrongreturninformation.JPG>>

Checked by AVG Free Edition.