Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Vaishant Bafna <ba...@gmail.com> on 2024/01/11 02:46:56 UTC

Question

Hey!

I am using pdfbox-app-3.0.1 API for a PDF merging facility on my
application made on Java NetBeans IDE 18. However, when I am compiling and
using the 'Loader' to load my PDF files from the desktop and merge a
pre-existing batch file with a new page I would like to add, it adds the
page as a blank one! I am unable to solve this problem! Can someone please
help me with this?

REGARDS,
Vaishant Bafna
[image: phone-icon]  bafnavaishant@gmail.com
*__________________________________________________________________*

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that I can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.

Re: merging a pre-existing file with a new page

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

Please retry with 2.0.* (there use PDDocument.load()) and with a
snapshot version of 3.0.2 because we fixed bugs related to what you mention:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/3.0.2-SNAPSHOT/

If it doesn't work, please try with the command line merge application,
and please upload the PDFs to a sharehoster, and post the smallest
possible code that reproduces the problem.

Tilman