Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/07/26 15:54:11 UTC

Help spread the word [Re: Announcement: OpenOffice at ApacheCon Europe: Call for Papers now Open!]

Please help spread the word.

I've send to ooo-dev, ooo-users and ooo-announce mailing lists.

Also posted to:

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ApacheOO/statuses/228485532496322560

Google+:  https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/114598373874764163668/114598373874764163668/posts/aG6pYVE56ks

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/ApacheOO/posts/260632940713516

I've also updated the announcement on the website header.

How can you help?

1) Share/Like/+1 one of the above links

2) Post a similar message on other social networks that I did not
cover, e.g., Xing or Identi.ca

3) Since the conference is in Germany, it will be easier to attend for
those who are local.  So posting translations of the above into German
would be good.  French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish as well.

4) Of course, don't forget to submit your own paper proposal !!!

Thanks!

-Rob

Re: Help spread the word [Re: Announcement: OpenOffice at ApacheCon Europe: Call for Papers now Open!]

Posted by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com>.
Please note the deadline for submissions to the CFP system is now Monday,
August 13th See:  http://www.apachecon.eu/  for all the details, and how to
submit your proposal.