Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org> on 2019/06/18 00:02:22 UTC

Re: Artemis startup issues

Whether you're using shared-store or replication durable messages should
already be persisted in such a way as to eliminate the possibility of loss.
If you're seeing message loss during fail-over either your expectation of
high availability is illegitimate (e.g. you expect non-durable messages to
be highly available) or there is a bug. In either case, a test case which
reproduces the problem you're seeing or at the very least a full
explanation of your use-case and the steps leading up to the "loss" is in
order here. Can you provide these details?

Justin