Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/21 20:38:07 UTC

blueprint Schema JAXB model

Hi Aries community, I notice in the Aries trunk version that there is a
JAXB model of the blueprint.xsd schema. I'm wondering if you have a plan
to formally release this model with subsequent Aries releases ?? I'm
asking because the Apache Geronimo Eclipse Plugin is working on a form
editor for the blueprint.xml, and we could reuse your model without
developing our own, which would likely save us some time.

Tim McConnell

Re: blueprint Schema JAXB model

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Good question and I really haven't thought that far.  The current way
in trunk is that the jaxb model are packaged as a bundle along with
some annotation scanning work (which is only1-2 classes right now).
This bundle is not part of the blueprint-uber jar.

Going forward, it is possible we can release the jaxb modle in its own jar.

HTH

Lin

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.