Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/11/20 02:29:09 UTC

[Tomcat Wiki] Update of "FAQ/Developing" by KonstantinKolinko

Dear Wiki user,

The "FAQ/Developing" page has been changed by KonstantinKolinko:
https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Developing?action=diff&rev1=18&rev2=19

Comment:
Add link to Eclipse WTP FAQ

     1. [[#Q3|How do I remotely debug Tomcat using NetBeans?]]
   1. Other
     1. [[#Q4|How do I change the monitoring interval for modified resources and application reloading?]]
+    1. [[#Q6|Official Eclipse IDE Web Tools FAQ for Tomcat]]
  == Answers ==

  === Hacking ===
@@ -124, +125 @@

  Interval that controls reloading of the changed JSP pages is set in the [[http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/jasper-howto.html|Jasper configuration]] in `web.xml`.

+ <<Anchor(Q6)>>
+ ==== Official Eclipse IDE Web Tools FAQ for Tomcat ====
+
+ Eclipse IDE has support for development of Web applications and running them on Apache Tomcat. This support is provided by [[https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools|Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project]]. An easy way to get Web Tools is to download "for Java EE Developers" edition of [[http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/|Eclipse IDE]].
+
+ The Web Tools project has a FAQ page.
+
+  * [[https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Tomcat_FAQ| WTP Tomcat FAQ]]