Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Foo Shyn Chung <ip...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/05 11:38:13 UTC

Display UILabels dynamically?

Hi all,

I'm not sure whether this is a obvious function or not, but I can't find
much info about it from the net. Currently I have a set of key + values
stored in a entity and they are constants figures that will be used in
performing calculation.

The sample value are like:

ID           VALUE
factorA    222
factorB    333

However in display , i would like to display the ID with i18n support,
which can be obtain from XUiLabels. Since the values are fixed (they're
constants) so is it possible for me to map them using the description field
in the <display> tag?

Example something like:

In the form XML:

<field name="typeId" title="${uiLabelMap.TypeId}"><display
description="${uiLabelMap.<Some way to put in the value of typeId here>
}"/></field>

In the XUiLabels XML:

<property key="factorA">
    <value xml:lang="en">Factor A</value>
    <value xml:lang="my">Faktor A</value>
</property>

Thanks
FooShyn

Re: Display UILabels dynamically?

Posted by Foo Shyn Chung <ip...@gmail.com>.
Ok found it, it's CommonEntityLabels.xml .....Thanks for the pointer :)

Thanks
FooShyn

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Foo Shyn Chung <ip...@gmail.com>.