Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gabriel Huerta Araujo <hu...@hildebrando.com> on 2013/05/28 02:44:28 UTC

Doubt about Qmail

I received a message indicating that "We've noticed that it's been a week
since you read your Qmail messages. Your colleagues might be confused and
wait for your answers"

How can I answer to tell those messages have already been solved?

Thanks for your attention.

"

Re: Doubt about Qmail

Posted by Hassan Schroeder <ha...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 6:05 PM, Caldarale, Charles R
<Ch...@unisys.com> wrote:

>> I received a message indicating that "We've noticed that it's been a week
>> since you read your Qmail messages. Your colleagues might be confused and
>> wait for your answers"
>
>> How can I answer to tell those messages have already been solved?
>
> Ignore the obnoxiousness.

Oh, thanks. I was thinking this was a coded message saying that the
hyperspace bypass has been approved, to proceed immediately, and
OMG WHERE IS MY TOWEL?

Heart rate returning to normal in 3...2..1.

http://about.me/hassanschroeder
twitter: @hassan

RE: Doubt about Qmail

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Gabriel Huerta Araujo [mailto:huertaga@hildebrando.com]
> Subject: Doubt about Qmail

> I received a message indicating that "We've noticed that it's been a week
> since you read your Qmail messages. Your colleagues might be confused and
> wait for your answers"

> How can I answer to tell those messages have already been solved?

Ignore the obnoxiousness.  Some idiot appears to have registered his Tomcat users' list e-mail address with Qmail, and now we all get these periodically.  Mark has been trying to find the account and unsubscribe it but at last check was still hunting.

 - Chuck