Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by David Remy <dr...@bea.com> on 2004/05/18 20:07:46 UTC

[vote] David Waite, XMLBeans Committer

I would like to nominate David Waite as a Committer on the XMLBeans
project.

David has worked with using XMLBeans for the last 6 months and has
contributed many posts and patches (dev list:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=xmlbeans-dev@xml.
apache.org&by=author&from=109126&to=109126&first=1&count=17).   David's
main initial interest in looking into XML Security functionality on
XMLBeans such as Canonicalization and XML Signature.

Please enter your vote by 12:00 PM PST Friday (May 20).  Cliff, I will
be out of town that day, is it possible you could compile and publish
results?

Vote:
-----
[+1]  Yes, David Waite should be an XMLBeans committer.

[ 0]  Abstain, Not Sure.

[-1]  No, David Waite should not be an XMLBeans committer.  If you vote
this please provide an explanation and what might be done to remedy the
situation.

Re: [vote] David Waite, XMLBeans Committer

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.
+1

On May 18, 2004, at 11:07 AM, David Remy wrote:

> I would like to nominate David Waite as a Committer on the XMLBeans
> project.
>
> David has worked with using XMLBeans for the last 6 months and has
> contributed many posts and patches (dev list:
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=xmlbeans-
> dev@xml.
> apache.org&by=author&from=109126&to=109126&first=1&count=17).   David's
> main initial interest in looking into XML Security functionality on
> XMLBeans such as Canonicalization and XML Signature.
>
> Please enter your vote by 12:00 PM PST Friday (May 20).  Cliff, I will
> be out of town that day, is it possible you could compile and publish
> results?
>
> Vote:
> -----
> [+1]  Yes, David Waite should be an XMLBeans committer.
>
> [ 0]  Abstain, Not Sure.
>
> [-1]  No, David Waite should not be an XMLBeans committer.  If you vote
> this please provide an explanation and what might be done to remedy the
> situation.

----
Ted Leung                          Blog: <http://www.sauria.com/blog>
PGP Fingerprint: 1003 7870 251F FA71 A59A  CEE3 BEBA 2B87 F5FC 4B42

Re: [vote] David Waite, XMLBeans Committer

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 18 May 2004, at 20:07, David Remy wrote:

> [+1]  Yes, David Waite should be an XMLBeans committer.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [vote] David Waite, XMLBeans Committer

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.
+1

----

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [vote] David Waite, XMLBeans Committer

Posted by Dutta Satadip <s-...@sbcglobal.net>.
> -----
> [+1]  Yes, David Waite should be an XMLBeans
> committer.

With Regards
Dutta:)

Re: [vote] David Waite, XMLBeans Committer

Posted by Jailton Lopes <ja...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jailton Lopes <ja...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Dutta Satadip <s-...@sbcglobal.net>.
> -----
> [+1]  Yes, David Waite should be an XMLBeans
> committer.

With Regards
Dutta:)