Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Alejandro Calbazana <al...@calbazana.com> on 2008/09/22 21:54:10 UTC

Integration Patterns w/ Synapse

Hello,

Quick question - I am wondering if there is a resource for integration
patterns using Synapse (or ESBs in general)?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alejandro

Re: Integration Patterns w/ Synapse

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alejandro,

Not for the moment, but I am working on putting these together. You may go
to samples and find some of the integration patterns like splitter and
aggregator being implemented in the following samples;

http://synapse.apache.org/Synapse_Samples.html#Sample400

Thanks,
Ruwan

--