Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Serdar Kilic <se...@skilic.com> on 2001/06/06 13:51:29 UTC

OT: getting required software installed for apache soap

Excuse the OT post but I'm having serious trouble getting started.
I'm pretty much at square one on trying to get started in apache soap. I've
downloaded xerces, apache, *jserv*.dll, tomcat, and off course apache soap..
but I'm stuck with getting tomcat going using the jserv module. is there
something else that I could use ??
 I've got the apache web server running ok though.
What I need from you guys is a faq/book/whatever to help me install these
s/w on win32.
I've already consulted the tomcat userguide, but to no avail.

again, apologies for the OT post. many thanks.

// serdar | skilic.com