Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/13 20:52:20 UTC

Problem with PreViewConfigNavigateEvent #getFromView

Hello,

PreViewConfigNavigateEvent getFromView() gives
me org.apache.deltaspike.core.api.config.view.ViewRef$Manual rather then my
actual source. toView works as expected.

This is a very simple demo app running on TomEE.

Should I create a jira and attach my project?

cheers

Re: Problem with PreViewConfigNavigateEvent #getFromView

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi karl,

that's the value you get if you don't have a view-config for a page (in
your case for the navigation source).

regards,
gerhard