Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/06/14 08:58:57 UTC

Can someone review this please

Hi,

I put this up early week and it needs a review - any takers?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-training/pull/28

We also need a download page so I can announce our first release and this needs a review:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-training/pull/30

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Can someone review this please

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Right you are, sorry. Hadn't seen that.

--
Sönke Liebau
Partner

Re: Can someone review this please

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Hi Justin,

I've gone over the slide deck and left a review on github.

Regarding the downloads page, is that something that we simply add to our
homepage and link to files on the ASF mirrors?

Best regards,
Sönke