Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be> on 2010/02/04 10:10:20 UTC

[WIP] tests for svn_client_blame5 and svn_repos_get_file_revs2

Attached some tests I'm working on for svn_client_blame5 and
svn_repos_get_file_revs2.

I started moving some code to create a repository, ra session (...) to
tests/svn_test_fs.c so that these can be reused in other tests.
The test for svn_client_blame5 isn't finished yet.

@DanielN: This might be useful for you, feel free to reuse and improve
in any way you see fit. I'll probably commit later this week.

Lieven

Re: [WIP] tests for svn_client_blame5 and svn_repos_get_file_revs2

Posted by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be>.
Trying attachment again, now with .txt extension.