Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Puneet Varma <nr...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/13 16:23:37 UTC

Download

I have try using the download "Save Response to File" but unsuccessful.  I
am clicking on the Export button and it will automatically download to a
folder.  How do I tackle this?  I can't figure out a solution.

Re: Download

Posted by "glinius@live.com" <gl...@live.com>.
The download itself is being performed by the  HTTP Request
<http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Request>
sampler, if you additionally want to save the file somewhere to your local
file system you can add  Save Responses to a file
<http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Save_Responses_to_a_file>
listener *as a child * of the relevant HTTP Request sampler and configure it
like:

Filename prefix: full or relative path to the file where you want response
to be stored in

If you want to download only a single file with a single thread (virtual
user) in a single loop - tick "Don't add number to prefix" and "Don't add
suffix" boxes.

See  Performance Testing: Upload and Download Scenarios with Apache JMeter
<https://www.blazemeter.com/ja/blog/how-performance-test-upload-and-download-scenarios-apache-jmeter>
article for more information if needed

--
Sent from: http://www.jmeter-archive.org/JMeter-User-f512775.html