Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mikolaj <mi...@poczta.onet.pl> on 2002/11/30 21:38:32 UTC

[users@httpd] asp on apache with mod_rewrite, how?

Hi,

I have two servers, first with windows 2000/IIS and second with
redhat/apache, both are in LAN. That one with apache has a public IP and is
used as a gateway and webserver.
I want to use ASP on my site and I have heard that I can use mod_rewrite to
redirect calls for .asp files to IIS, and show the result on apache.

So I have a question. Is this really possible and if yes, how can I set it
up on apache? I think I need to write something in httpd.conf. I have read
mod_rewrite guide but I still have no idea what should I do. My httpd.conf
is default (with no changes).

Thanks,
Miki

Re: [users@httpd] asp on apache with mod_rewrite, how?

Posted by Mikolaj <mi...@poczta.onet.pl>.
Posted by "i.t" <i....@ithum.de>.
msg Samstag, 30. November 2002 21:38 by Mikolaj:
> So I have a question. Is this really possible and if yes, how can I set it
> up on apache? I think I need to write something in httpd.conf. I have read
> mod_rewrite guide but I still have no idea what should I do. My httpd.conf
> is default (with no changes).

mod_proxy
ProxyPass (Rewrite P)
ProxyPassReverse