Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by emotional stability <em...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/07 11:17:11 UTC

How many object of the Web Service class will be created?

I create one web service  and deploying on the tomcat with axis2.

But I want to know how many objects of the my Web service class will be
created.

When  the the web service is called from outside firstly,  the object of my
web service class is created?     When will this object of my web service
class will be deleted?

I use the statement  "Runtime.getRuntime().addShutdownHook(new  Thread()
***)

to delete this object    but  I want to know when this addShutdownHook
statement  will be called

thanks

Re: How many object of the Web Service class will be created?

Posted by Pid * <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 7 Dec 2011, at 10:17, emotional stability
<em...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I create one web service  and deploying on the tomcat with axis2.

Exact OS, Java, Tomcat versions?

> But I want to know how many objects of the my Web service class will be
> created.

Why?

> When  the the web service is called from outside firstly,  the object of my
> web service class is created?     When will this object of my web service
> class will be deleted?
>
> I use the statement  "Runtime.getRuntime().addShutdownHook(new  Thread()
> ***)

Err, why?

> to delete this object    but  I want to know when this addShutdownHook
> statement  will be called

Same as all shutdown hooks: when the JVM stops running - in this case,
Tomcat shutdown.

Re: How many object of the Web Service class will be created?

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 07/12/2011 15:43, EmotionalStabilitySlave wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Please see my  comment.
>

> 2011-12-07
>

> EmotionalStabilitySlave

Network connection to what?

>> When  the the web service is called from outside firstly,  the object of my
>> web service class is created?     When will this object of my web service
>> class will be deleted?
>>
>> I use the statement  "Runtime.getRuntime().addShutdownHook(new  Thread()
>> ***)
> Err, why?
>
> I  need know  when the network connection will be close.

>> to delete this object    but  I want to know when this addShutdownHook
>> statement  will be called
> Same as all shutdown hooks: when the JVM stops running - in this case,
> Tomcat shutdown.

[key:62590808]

Re: Re: How many object of the Web Service class will be created?

Posted by EmotionalStabilitySlave <em...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply.

Please see my  comment.

2011-12-07