Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "stephan.lux" <st...@directline.de> on 2006/12/07 15:24:45 UTC

Still http/soap binding problems

Hi,

sorry that is certainly a newbie question, but I am now so confused, so that
I must ask this questions :-) I have tried all the shipped soap/http example

applications and read so many corresponding forum entries, but my own sample
does not work.

My problem is, that I want to set up a very simple http soap binding, that
only receives a soap call and send this message to the NMR and then for
example to

a StreamWriter. I thought, that is possible without writing any line of
(java) code. Is it so?

After some unsucessfully prototypes I have installed the CIMERO plugin and
have desiged such a sample: WebService -> Screenoutput. Here are the
generated

xbean.xml ans servicemix.xml:

<beans xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"
xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
xmlns:foo="http://servicemix.org/cheese">
	<http:endpoint defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
service="foo:myScreenOutputdefault" endpoint="myWebServicedefault"
role="consumer"

locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8192/myWebServicedefault" soap="true">
				</http:endpoint>
</beans>

<beans xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"
xmlns:foo="http://servicemix.org/cheese">
	<classpath>
		<location>.</location>
	</classpath>
	<sm:serviceunit id="jbi">
		<sm:activationSpecs>
			<!-- ####################### myScreenOutputdefault
######################## -->
			<sm:activationSpec componentName="myScreenOutputdefault"
service="foo:myScreenOutputdefault">
				<sm:component>
					<bean xmlns="http://xbean.org/schemas/spring/1.0"

class="org.apache.servicemix.components.util.StreamWriterComponent">
       </bean>
				</sm:component>
			</sm:activationSpec>
		</sm:activationSpecs>
	</sm:serviceunit>
</beans>

When I deploy the service assembly and try to access the soap service I
receive the same error like in the thread "
http://www.nabble.com/no-wsdl-available-for-end-point-tf1577004s12049.html#a4286152
no-wsdl-available-for-end-point ". Ok, the http binding does

not generate a wsdl descriptor, so I have used the wsdl from the
servicemix-http-component site and linked it to the http:endpoint with

"wsdlResource="classpath:main.wsdl".

But I still reveice the same error! I have also the "Could not retrieve
endpoint for service/endpoint" message in the Debug log.

Can someone please give me a hint what I can do now to solve the issue or
how I build such a simple soap service wich only sends the message to the
bus.

Many Thanks in advance
Stephan