Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/11 21:30:04 UTC

ActiveMQ-CPP Version 3.0 RC1

Hey everyone,
It's official ... ActiveMQ-CPP v3.0 now has a second release candidate, RC1.

Stomp is now back and we've fixed some nasty little threading bugs too.

The 3.0 code has been in the works awhile and a lot of the code has been
rewritten to improve performance and increase stability.  This version now
features a Failover Transport so the user doesn't have to try and reconnect
when a broker goes down.  We need as many people as we can to download the
code and give it a try so we can flush out as many issues as we can before
the official release, check it out here:
<http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-30-release.html>

The links on this page won't work until the release is official.  For
now, follow the instructions at the top to download the release
candidate:
<http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-library-3.0-RC1-src.tar.gz>

Regards,
Tim