Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by María Noelia Gil <ma...@um.es> on 2014/03/13 09:58:20 UTC

ISO image

Hello, I added an ISO image to Templates -> ISO, but this image does not appear when I want to add one instance. What is the problem?

Thanks.

RE: ISO image

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com>.
Set this global configuration secstorage.allowed.internal.sites  to your internal network  cidr and restart the management server.

Regards
Sadhu

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com>.

Re: ISO image

Posted by María Noelia Gil <ma...@um.es>.

Re: ISO image

Posted by María Noelia Gil <ma...@um.es>.
I think the problem is that I tried adding the ISO from an internal IP address. I have seen that this is disabled by default. How to activate?

El 13/03/2014, a las 10:25, Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com> escribió:

> Check your uploaded ISO ready state if its yes then it will  show in your addInsatnce wizard.
> If its yes but still not shown in UI then please provide logs
>
> Regards
> Sadhu

RE: ISO image

That is not a lot of info, Maria. Can you send some more? logs, zones configured? did the template finish uploading? and possibly more...?

regards,
Daan

--
Daan

RE: ISO image

--
Daan

Re: ISO image

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: ISO image

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: ISO image

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Is the ISO ready (Successfully Installed) ?

Is it public or featured ?

Re: ISO image

Posted by Fernando Guillén Camba <fe...@usc.es>.
Maybe it's not tagged as "public"?

--
Fernando Guillén Camba
Unidade de Xestión de Infraestruturas TIC