Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by ashok_n <as...@infy.com> on 2001/04/20 14:33:41 UTC

Problems with connecting thru proxies

Hello,
I am not sure whether this is the correct mailing list to address my
problem. If not, oops :-)!!

I am trying to run the GetTemp java sample that comes with the Apache SOAP
docs to work. Basically this invokes the Temperature Web Service at
xmethods.com. As I use a company proxy server to connect to the internet. So
I have to give a proxy userid, password as authentication. How do I do this
thru the program? I can set the proxyHost and proxyPort but not the
authentication info..

Ashok. N
Infosys Technologies Limited <http://www.infy.com/>
Bangalore
Tel : 8520261 ext 53940

Re: Problems with connecting thru proxies

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.
HTTP proxy authentication was added as a feature a few weeks ago. Try
a recent build. (Nightly drops are on http://xml.apache.org/dist/soap/nightly/).

bfn, Wouter

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.