Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rouble <r....@gmail.com> on 2013/03/04 21:49:43 UTC

Re: Enable wire logs on Camel HTTP Proxy

[Re-viving old thread]

So this shows the communication between the camel proxy box and the
remote endpoint.

How do I see the HTTP logs between the client and the camel proxy box?

Basically, the network topology is Client<=========>Camel
Proxy<===========>Remote Endpoint

tia,
rouble

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@evosent.com>.
Can you show us exactly where you are inserting your log statements?

A log statement between the servlet endpoint and the http4 one should
display what you're after.

Sent while on the move

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

As you are using Servlet transport, I think you may consider to setup the log of web container.
They you can get to whole picture of wire HTTP logs between the client and Camel Proxy.

Posted by rouble <r....@gmail.com>.
Willem, Scott, Claus et al,

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.