Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "reshu.agarwal" <re...@orkash.com> on 2014/12/04 13:41:11 UTC

DUCC-unstable behaviour od ducc

Hi,

Please look this stats:

/    Status    Name    Memory(GB):usable Memory(GB):total
Swap(GB):inuse    Swap(GB):free    Alien PIDs    Shares:total
Shares:inuse    Heartbeat (last)
     Total                                        58 70
                     0 29                         9
29                    3
     up    S144                               36 39
                 0 20                         8                18 2
                  59
     down    S143                           22 31
               0 9                           1                11
11                    58
/
I am not able to understand this stats.

Please help.

Reshu.

Re: DUCC-unstable behaviour od ducc

Posted by Lou DeGenaro <lo...@gmail.com>.
Are the machines where your DUCC daemons and/or agents run extremely busy?
Otherwise, I should think that the default heartbeat config should work as
is.

Lou.

Posted by "reshu.agarwal" <re...@orkash.com>.
Dear Lou,