Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gerald Fernando <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/10 08:02:26 UTC

Help in panel design

Hello Friends,

I have created a panel(both java and html page).
now i need to view a 3 panels in the home page each should same height and
width or diffrent height and width.
I mean how to i set height and width of that panel

--
Thanks&regards,
Gerald A

Re: Help in panel design

Posted by Juan Pablo Lagostena <jp...@yahoo.com.ar>.
Maybe I'm wrong, or I misunderstood the question, but I'll take a shoot.

You can configure those things with CSS. I think that your panel, in the
HTML side, is a <div> or something like this. So, you can define styles
for each panel, or, if you want, you can apply the same style to all panels.

I hope it helps.

Best,

Juan