Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by "Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)" <cp...@bloomberg.net> on 2023/03/03 09:58:03 UTC

Re: Welcome Justin Sweeney as Solr committer

Welcome Justin!

From: dev@solr.apache.org At: 02/10/23 19:31:35 UTCTo:  ichattopadhyaya@gmail.com
Cc:  dev@solr.apache.org
Subject: Re: Welcome Justin Sweeney as Solr committer

Hi everyone,

Thank you Ishan for the announcement. I'm excited to be joining as a
committer and continuing to be involved with and contributing to Solr.

I'm currently based outside of Boston, Massachusetts, although I am soon
moving to Maine.
I've worked as a software engineer and managed engineering teams for the
past 14 years. For roughly the past 8 years, I have been involved in the
search space, first at ZoomInfo and currently at FullStory, doing
development with and administering Solr clusters.

Looking forward to continued involvement with the community and working
with all of you.

Justin