Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/03/21 02:14:02 UTC

Fisheye for Apache Geronimo?

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to get Fisheye setup for
the Apache Geronimo tree?

     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/

Fisheye is a wonderful tool and I believe that the Geronimo community
would benefit greatly by having it available to us to grok our svn
repository better.

Is it possible to get this setup, similar to the openejb and
servicemix folks?  I, and most certainly the rest of the G community,
would really appreciate it.

:-)

Thanks,

--jason

PS. Joe mentioned in #infra that I should just ping you and cc
infra.  If there is another channel I should use to get this done
please let me know.

Re: Fisheye for Apache Geronimo?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Thank you very much :-)