Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by dieraun <ni...@autodesk.com> on 2007/03/07 22:43:56 UTC

Speeding up Cactus test suite execution time by multi-threading?

Hello,

Our suite of Cactus tests has grown and thus the length of time to run
suites has increased correspondingly. JUnit's ActiveTestSuite doesn't seem
to work with Cactus. I'm sure that we are not the first to consider using
multiple threads to execute multiple tests concurrently. Before I embark on
a home-coded solution, is there anybody who has already tackled this issue
who would be willing to provide a solution or point me to a resource for
accomplishing this?

Thank you in advance,
Nick.