Posted to user@spark.apache.org by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/18 02:55:06 UTC

How to see the full contents of dataset or dataframe is structured streaming?

Hi All,

How to see the full contents of dataset or dataframe is structured
streaming just like we normally with *df.show(false)*? Is there any
parameter I can pass in to the code below?

val df1 = df.selectExpr("payload.data.*");

df1.writeStream().outputMode("append").format("console").start()

Thanks!

Re: How to see the full contents of dataset or dataframe is structured streaming?

Posted by Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com>.
You can write it to the memory sink.

df.writeStream.format("memory").queryName("myStream").start()

spark.table("myStream").show()

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.
Looks like there is .option("truncate", "false")

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.
so for console sink it is not possible?

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.