Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by "Zhang, Liyun" <li...@intel.com> on 2016/06/02 02:59:06 UTC

Is there any code style check tool in pig project?

Hi all:
  Now I'm doing  the merge work of spark branch, I found that there are a lot of code need to be formatted. So is there any code style check tool in pig ?

Kelly Zhang/Zhang,Liyun
Best Regards

Re: Is there any code style check tool in pig project?

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
There is an ant target “checkstyle”. But we didn’t enforce it for a long time. The only formatting we consistently check is don’t use tab, use space.

Thanks,
Daniel