Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Jana Weschenfelder <ja...@student.HTW-Berlin.de> on 2013/08/31 22:35:16 UTC

Inject attribute into Apache CXF servlet

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a problem and maybe someone can help me here:
The problem is described in the forum of Spring. It cost me 3 days of my
time already and I am really stuck now...

http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?141358-Inject-attribute-into-Apache-CXF-servlet

I am working with a JAR file and not with a WAR file.

I would like to use the ServletContextAware interface to get a
ServletContext, but it would only work with the ContextLoaderListener as
far as I have found out. But ContextLoaderListener is from Spring (like
ServletContextAware), as the classpath
"org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener" says and the
ServletContextHandler is from Eclipse as the classpath
"org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler" tells, while the
CXFServlet uses Apache CXF classes
("org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet"). I think that might be the
problem, because 3 institutions are involved here. I do not know know how
much compatible all three are, since I have not found a documentation for
such a case. Every institutions only describes its part in the main, but
not a combination of all three together.

Have you an idea how I can pass an attribute (Spring bean) from Spring
over Jetty to Apache CXF? Any help is highly appreciated. I tried already
many, many ways, but the ServletContext is null then.

Many thanks,
Jana Weschenfelder

Re: Inject attribute into Apache CXF servlet

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jana...

Sergey

Posted by Jana Weschenfelder <ja...@student.HTW-Berlin.de>.