Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jacob Thomas <jt...@vitria.com> on 2001/04/27 00:20:40 UTC

action suffix question

I have a jsp with the following tag:

However, the form tag in the generated html has the .bws suffix changed to
.do?
<form name="designerFoldersForm" method="get"
action="/bam/designer/folders.do">

The action mapping is:
<action    path="/designer/folders" ....../>

Anything I can do preserve the action suffix?
--
Thanks much.
Jacob

Re: action suffix question

Posted by Jean-Noel Ribette <je...@improve.fr>.
The <html:form> tag generates the action value in function of the servlet mapping. So if the servlet is mapped to *.do
the tag removes what is after the dot in your action value and append .do

If you want to use .bws suffix, you'll need to map the action servlet to *.bws in web.xml

Jean-Noel