Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/02 14:59:42 UTC

Re: Ivy 2.0 RC1 planning

Hi,

It seems we're getting very close to be able to release 2.0-RC1. The current
issues targeted for 2.0-RC1 consist only of the performance issue that we
agreed to postpone, and an issue on which we wait for some additional input,
if none comes we can resolve it. Therefore current trunk should be very
close to what 2.0-RC1 will be.

So I suggest all Ivy developers and users following the trunk to build from
trunk now, and test this trunk version before we release 2.0-RC1. It's
always quicker to fix things before the release is done.

Then if we agree we could prepare the release for the vote before the end of
the week. I volunteer to be release manager for this version, unless someone
steps up.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/