Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Goncharuk <ag...@apache.org> on 2019/02/15 08:03:47 UTC

New committer: Ilya Lantukh

Dear Ignite Developers,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite has invited Ilya
Lantukh to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Ilya has a long history contributing to Apache Ignite, including a lot of
complex changes allowed us to enable and support native persistence.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Please join me in welcoming Ilya, and congratulating him on the new role in
the Apache Ignite Community.

Best Regards,

Alexey Goncharuk

Re: New committer: Ilya Lantukh