Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Jackson George <Ja...@necx.com> on 2000/09/19 16:52:31 UTC

RE: More Info..... Install/set-up SOAP in a N-tier envi ronment

I think here what I think.....

   When you have
     Browser->   WEbserver--->  WebLogic Server---> DB

   WEbserver and Weblogic are in different System

  then

   1) Once a SOAP request comes in, then

   2) Webserver will just direct the SOAP request to the APPLICATION server
there You
      have the SOAP PROXY/server Running  there all the Parsing and the
related thing
      Happening, in that case we have to install SOAP Part of WeblogicServer
Server machine
      Not in the Webserver Machine...

   Please comment it

 Thanks